Crystal Spire Stats
|The Crystal Spire Wiki Entry is tracked on the wiki.|
The number in ""s indicates the next rank you unlock something at!
- Power: 4 
- Reflex: 4 
- Skill: 2 
- Wild: 3 
- N/A: 0/8
- N/A: 0/8
- Funds: 14
- Armor Bonus: 2 (+1 from Iron skin, +1 from Guards Garb)
- Melee Bonus: 3 (+2 from Combat experience, +1 from wielding a weapon)
- Wounds: None
- Survival - You know how to survive, hunt, forage, and track in the forest.
- Sapient Combat - You know how to fight, and more importantly, kill, sapients.
- Monster Combat - You know how to fight against monsters.
[ABILITY][RACIAL][BASE] - CREATE SILK You can produce a thick and ropy silk that can be used to entrap foes.
[ABILITY][RACIAL][REFLEX][UPGRADE] - GRAPPLING SILK You can secrete silk at surprising speeds, capable of using it to grapple and ensnare targets, even mid combat.
[ABILITY][POWER] - IRON SKIN Your body is treated as having [+1 ARMOR] at base
[ABILITY][REFLEX] - SILENT STEP Your footsteps no longer produce sound, even while running! And especially when on your own webs.
[ABILITY][WILD] - WILDCRAFT You gain Knowledge Survival, and can blend into the forest and track creatures. This scales with your WILD stat, and the higher it becomes, the more you become [ONE WITH THE FOREST] and the harsher penalties you suffer the longer you are out of the forest. At rank 4 this grants you knowledge on how to create a demesne, which can be used to negate the penalties associated with this ability.
[WILD][SPELL] - RAPID REGENERATION Target heals at 4x their natural rate, wounds visibly close and stitch together.
[WILD][SPELL] - SWEET NECTAR Excrete a sweet-smelling nectar from your mouth, can be vomited into a container, the ground, or held in your mouth. This nectar baits unsuspecting prey towards it's location, but is less effective against foes actively resisting it's temptation. Awareness of the nectar makes it easier to ignore.
Inventory - Small Bag
Flower of Embrace - Currently [HEALTHY][HELD BY KEY]
- A teal colored flower with extendable vines kept in a durable pot. Manipulating the plant allows you to grapple targets and pull them or yourself towards them. When used to wrap yourself with another party member, reduces stress and fatigue. Can die if not taken care of.
Pocket Estate - Currently [UNEXPLORED][UNFURNISHED]
- A fist sized orb that contains a small Pocket Estate inside. When deployed it becomes invisible to the naked eye. You know the 30 second incantation to teleport creatures and objects in and out of it at will while its deployed.
Dances of Unfortunate Travel - PROFICIENCY RANK 1 [XP 2/4 TO NEXT RANK]
- Currently [CAN CONTROL 2/5 FACTORS SOLO]
- Currently [CAN CONTROL 3/5 FACTORS PARTNERED]
- Next rank increases controllable factors by 1
- A book of ritualistic dances that provide complete unreliable transportation! Practice and use of the magazine can improve the number of factors you control. The 5 factors it considers are as follows:
- - Direction
- - Distance
- - Travel Method
- - Number of Targets
- - Specific targets
Bell of Souls - Currently [1/3]
- Passively copies the souls of creatures you kill within a certain range. You can ring the bell to summon one copy as friendly support, they cannot speak or otherwise communicate. They can follow orders to the same level of prowess as their prior life's capabilities. Can only hold 3 copies at a time. Copies are automatically dismissed at midnight or if you leave a certain range.
- [SLOT 1] - DEER SOUL - you have the soul of a large buck!
- [SLOT 2] - EMPTY
- [SLOT 3] - EMPTY
Arcane Golem - Stuck in Crystal
- [Description unavailable]
Guards Garb - [EQUIPPED]
- Provides +1 [ARMOR BONUS]
Blunt Sword - [EQUIPPED]
- Provides +1 [COMBAT BONUS]
Potion of Sex Change - [3 CHARGES]
- Allows the consumer to swap sexes permanently if 2 charges are drunk at once. You can also drink 1 charge to swap sexes for the day!
Potion of Gaseous Form - [3 CHARGES]
- Allows the consumer to shift between a gaseous and physical form at will for an hour per charge consumed!
Potion of Raise Dead - [1 CHARGE]
- Can bring a corpse found within 3 days of death back to life as they were. Creates mindless undead if used on an older corpse. Has unknown effects if consumed by the living.
Small silk doll
- A small doll you had commissioned of your dead husband, made from your own silk.
- A bag that can comfortably fit 2 kin inside, keeping them comfortable throughout the night. Can be unzipped to function as a large blanket, made from your silk.
- A book on the composition of crystals, minerals, and geodes, a few pages have some scrawled notes.
Inventory - Party Storage (spread between party members)
Rations - x3
- 1 Ration can feed 1 kin for the day
- It's destroyed but the tarp could be useful, it's possible to fix it with time
- Good for climbing up cliff-faces
- Contains various useful reagents for alchemy, weapon, and tool-crafting
- Fetches a good sum in towns
Various small bits of the [CRYSTAL SPIRE]
- Ultrahard yet light thumb sized purple crystal pieces.
Various hides and misc stuff
- Things Nuki and Key have been collecting
- Updates over time, you can track your progress, anything with the [OLD] tag is no longer relevant.
ANEMIA - THE RABBIT WITCH - [NEW][FRIENDLY ACQUAINTANCES]
- [OLD] Has no apparent feelings on you one way or the other
- Is curious about your knowledge of the current factions
- [OLD]Is curious what secrets you and your artifacts are hiding
- Likes that you know when to be brutal
- [OLD]Is definitely not pouting since you didnt let her animate corpses
- Is probably looking for an excuse to beat you up in a fun way <3
- Guesses you are being reasonable but is butthurt about it
KEY - THE OTTER-CROC DRUID - [NEW][FRIENDS]
- [OLD]Is curious about your budding bond to the [WILD]
- [OLD]Is mildly impressed by your strength
- [OLD]Is quite interested in your pocket mansion
- Is proud that you defended the [WILD]
- Thinks your leg is a comfortable spot to sleep at
- Loves that you let her take care of the [FoE]
- Wags her little croc-tail when she's near you
NUKI - THE RACCOON PLUSH-KIN - [NEW][FRIENDLY ACQUAINTANCES]
- [OLD] Is currently wary of you
- [OLD] Is mildly excited to explore the world
- Is INCREDIBLY excited to explore the world
- Wants more Honey
- [OLD]Doesn't like how passionate you were about killing
- Appreciates your inventive approach even if it had disgusting results
- Is embarrassed that you saw how bad she was at dancing
- Feels appreciated
THE ARCANUS MOUNTAINS - [UNKNOWN]
- You've never been to these parts, but have seen a wandering mage before
THE CURIOSITY SECT- [NEUTRAL]
- You've had their food before and it's so good
THE FOREST OF THE WOODKIN - [ACCEPTED]
- The Woodkin see you as a member of their own and will likely come to your aid so long as you are willing to do the same for them.
- You have a Mantis friend named 'Kris' in this faction
THE NOMADS - [NEUTRAL]
- You've caught a few nomads in your webs and sent them on their way
THE ORGANIZATION GROUP - [UNKNOWN]
- You've never met a member of theirs
THE PANTHEONIC TERRITORIES - [WARY]
- A few paladins and clerics have entered your web after attempting to torch a chunk of forest for some reason. They did not live, and they do not know that you were responsible for killing them.
- You killed bandits led by someone following the [HOPE] diety
- There is a bandit leader of the [HOPE] faith that you hold a grudge against