Revision as of 14:54, 28 November 2013 by LionsPhil (Funny as I might find it, I should probably doc that more usefully since stuff has been ported. (Jesus, you lot have got libido issues.))
Define a JSPoker character table row. Completely useless outside of that. Arguments (mostly required):
- Full URL of the character, to load them by.
- Canonical page name of the quest they're from (will be used as a link target).
- Name of the character.
- Who made the poker character (not necessarily the author of the quest).
- (Optional) Extra fluff to stick after the author. Not as fancy as Template:Infobox's; this is a straight insert.
- One of the following to indicate how (un)safe for work it is:
- safe—If you got caught playing at work, you'd be in more trouble for slacking off than for the imagery.
- soft—Nudity, considerable lewdness, uncontrollable outbursts of blushing.