Crystal Spire Stats
|The Crystal Spire Wiki Entry is tracked on the wiki.|
The number in ""s indicates the next rank you unlock something at!
- Power: 4 
- Reflex: 4 
- Skill: 2 
- Wild: 4 
- N/A: 0/8
- N/A: 0/8
- Funds: 0
- Armor Bonus: 3 (+1 from Iron skin, +1 from Guards Garb, +1 from Iron Arms)
- Melee Bonus: 3 (+2 from Combat experience, +1 from wielding a weapon, +1 from Iron arms)
- Wounds: None
- Survival - You know how to survive, hunt, forage, and track in the forest.
- Sapient Combat - You know how to fight, and more importantly, kill, sapients.
- Monster Combat - You know how to fight against monsters.
[ABILITY][RACIAL][BASE] - CREATE SILK You can produce a thick and ropy silk that can be used to entrap foes.
[ABILITY][RACIAL][REFLEX][UPGRADE] - GRAPPLING SILK You can secrete silk at surprising speeds, capable of using it to grapple and ensnare targets, even mid combat.
[ABILITY][POWER] - IRON SKIN Your body is treated as having [+1 ARMOR] at base
[ABILITY][REFLEX] - SILENT STEP Your footsteps no longer produce sound, even while running! And especially when on your own webs.
[ABILITY][WILD] - WILDCRAFT You gain Knowledge Survival, and can blend into the forest and track creatures. This scales with your WILD stat, and the higher it becomes, the more you become [ONE WITH THE FOREST] and the harsher penalties you suffer the longer you are out of the forest. At rank 4 this grants you knowledge on how to create a demesne, which can be used to negate the penalties associated with this ability.
[ABILITY][WILD] - DEMESNECRAFT Form a seed from your essence to create a domain of your own, it's properties are unknown until you make one or ask someone who knows.
[WILD][SPELL] - RAPID REGENERATION Target heals at 4x their natural rate, wounds visibly close and stitch together.
[WILD][SPELL] - SWEET NECTAR Excrete a sweet-smelling nectar from your mouth, can be vomited into a container, the ground, or held in your mouth. This nectar baits unsuspecting prey towards it's location, but is less effective against foes actively resisting it's temptation. Awareness of the nectar makes it easier to ignore.
[ABILITY][WILD] - MIMIC ANCESTRY You've become part mimic and have gained traits associated with them. You can regrow limbs! You can consume biomass (food and raw monsters) to vaguely reshape your body as long as it has 4 (or 8 since you are a spider) limbs! Lets you make new organs! Key also gains these abilities!
[ABILITY][ENERGY] - IRON ARMS Your arms are treated as having [+1 ARMOR] at base and when you infuse them with energy your strikes will deal an effective +1
Inventory - Small Bag
Forest of Embrace - Currently [UPGRADED][HEALTHY][HELD BY KEY]
- [OLD]A teal colored flower with extendable vines kept in a durable pot. Manipulating the plant allows you to grapple targets and pull them or yourself towards them. When used to wrap yourself with another party member, reduces stress and fatigue. Can die if not taken care of.
- Now it's a series of teal colored flowers that have become a part of the Pocket Estate, filling the forest. The seeds from these flowers can be used to act as a one-time consumable version of the flower of embrace. The vines really like to get intimate with any in their forest, but won't suffocate or restrict anyone actively resisting.
- Can be planted to form very small flowers of embrace!
Pocket Estate - Currently [1/3 EXPLORED][UNFURNISHED]
- A fist sized orb that contains a small Pocket Estate inside. When deployed it becomes invisible to the naked eye. You know the 30 second incantation to teleport creatures and objects in and out of it at will while its deployed.
Dances of Unfortunate Travel - PROFICIENCY RANK 2 [XP 0/5 TO NEXT RANK]
- Currently [CAN CONTROL 3/5 FACTORS SOLO]
- Currently [CAN CONTROL 4/5 FACTORS PARTNERED]
- Next rank increases controllable factors by 1
- A book of ritualistic dances that provide complete unreliable transportation! Practice and use of the magazine can improve the number of factors you control. The 5 factors it considers are as follows:
- - Direction
- - Distance
- - Travel Method
- - Number of Targets
- - Specific targets
Bell of Souls - Currently [2/3]
- Passively copies the souls of creatures you kill within a certain range. You can ring the bell to summon one copy as friendly support, they cannot speak or otherwise communicate. They can follow orders to the same level of prowess as their prior life's capabilities. Can only hold 3 copies at a time. Copies are automatically dismissed at midnight or if you leave a certain range.
- [SLOT 1] - DEER SOUL - you have the soul of a large buck!
- [SLOT 2] - LIGHTNING COBRA - The soul of a dog-sized Cobra charged with electricity!
- [SLOT 3] - EMPTY
Guards Garb - [EQUIPPED]
- Provides +1 [ARMOR BONUS]
Blunt Sword - [EQUIPPED]
- Provides +1 [COMBAT BONUS]
Potion of Sex Change - [3 CHARGES]
- Allows the consumer to swap sexes permanently if 2 charges are drunk at once. You can also drink 1 charge to swap sexes for the day!
Potion of Gaseous Form - [2 CHARGES]
- Allows the consumer to shift between a gaseous and physical form at will for an hour per charge consumed!
Small silk doll
- A small doll you had commissioned of your dead husband, Sal, made from your own silk.
- A bag that can comfortably fit 2 kin inside, keeping them comfortable throughout the night. Can be unzipped to function as a large blanket, made from your silk.
- A book on the composition of crystals, minerals, and geodes, a few pages have some scrawled notes.
Inventory - Party Storage (spread between party members)
Rations - x3
- 1 Ration can feed 1 kin for the day
- It's destroyed but the tarp could be useful, it's possible to fix it with time
- Good for climbing up cliff-faces
Various small bits of the [CRYSTAL SPIRE]
- Ultrahard yet light thumb sized purple crystal pieces.
Various hides and misc stuff
- Things Nuki and Key have been collecting
The Perfect Gift
- What will it be, and who will open it?
- Worth a fortune to those who care about [MANA]
- Updates over time, you can track your progress, anything with the [OLD] tag is no longer relevant.
ANEMIA - THE RABBIT WITCH - [COOL FRIENDS]
- [OLD] Has no apparent feelings on you one way or the other
- [OLD]Is curious about your knowledge of the current factions
- [OLD]Is curious what secrets you and your artifacts are hiding
- [OLD]Likes that you know when to be brutal
- [OLD]Is definitely not pouting since you didnt let her animate corpses
- [OLD]Is probably looking for an excuse to beat you up in a fun way <3
- [OLD]Guesses you are being reasonable but is butthurt about it
- Really loves just letting lose
- Loves the taste of blood
- [OLD]Pities you a bit
- [OLD]Won't admit that she appreciated your flirting tips
- [OLD]Is sadge that she (likely) can't get a bunch of mimic blood
- Is definitely thirsty
- [OLD]Looks like she's pent up but coping
- [OLD]There's something she's not saying
- [OLD]Will probably [BUG] you to bring Kris along
- [OLD]Is relieved to have gotten things off of her chest
- Is glued to Kris
- Is trigger happy
- Can't believe that you didn't let her explode the guy for dishonoring you
- She looks hecking pissed unholy cow
- She looks melancholic
- Seems a little manic with how much [MANA] she's been using
KEY - THE OTTER-CROC DRUID - [DEMESNE-MATES]
- [OLD]Is curious about your budding bond to the [WILD]
- [OLD]Is mildly impressed by your strength
- [OLD]Is quite interested in your pocket mansion
- Is proud that you defended the [WILD]
- Thinks your leg is a comfortable spot to sleep at
- [OLD]Loves that you let her take care of the [FoE]
- Wags her little croc-tail when she's near you
- [OLD]Wants to know more about you
- [OLD]Wants to help you heal
- [OLD]Is VERY nervous you won't like your present
- Is just SO relieved that her idea panned out
- Is nervously twitchy near you in a cute kind of way
- Gives you some rather passionate looks
- You feel like she wants something
- Does Key like you?!?!?
- She's feeling the tug more than you are to go [WEST]
- Looks visibly better now that you're heading [WEST]
- Looks happy, but like she's processing a lot of information
- Looks anxious and excited and experimental
- Looks uncomfortable at the Mana Pulses
- Looks really excited and keeps talking about organs
- The way she looked at the mushroom guy seemed reminscent
NUKI - THE RACCOON PLUSH-KIN - [FRIENDS]
- [OLD] Is currently wary of you
- [OLD] Is mildly excited to explore the world
- [OLD]Is INCREDIBLY excited to explore the world
- [OLD]Wants more Honey
- [OLD]Doesn't like how passionate you were about killing
- [OLD]Appreciates your inventive approach even if it had disgusting results
- [OLD]Is embarrassed that you saw how bad she was at dancing
- Feels appreciated
- [OLD]Hopes no one notices her step away to a hug-house...
- [OLD]Gives you a look that screams complete understanding
- [OLDLikes feeling like she has something to contribute
- [OLD]REALLY likes the turn of events
- [OLD]Flustered from that Wasp's flirting
- Is SO excited for the honey
- You feel like she wants something
- Does Nuki like you?!??!
- She's buzzing with excitement
- Or wait... did she smuggle a bee into her bag?
- She definitely smuggled a bee into her bag.
- Unholy shit she threw a bee at him!
- Is flustered she lost the fight
- Looks depressed or angry, it's tough to tell with those beady eyes
- Looks slightly uncomfortable
- Seems to feel better just chatting about things
- Seems a bit antsy
- Is looking forward to teaching you [ENERGY]
KRIS - THE MANTIS-GUARD - [SEMI-BEST-FRIENDS]
- Is curious about what adventure you've brought him on
- Has a neutral expression towards the fight you just entered
- Is completely shocked by that lizard guy you fought
- Is practicing his knife skills on some meat
- You can't really read him
- Seems calm
- Looks contemplative
QUEEN BEE - SHE A BEE - [LOVERS???]
- Filled with [WILD] energy
- Feral tendencies
[VIRGE] - the former diety - [ACQUAINTENCES?]
- Is a floating orb head thing
- Looks bored
- Likes to float in honey for some reason
THE ARCANUS MOUNTAINS - [UNKNOWN]
- You've never been to these parts, but have seen a wandering mage before
THE CURIOSITY SECT- [NEUTRAL]
- You've had their food before and it's so good
THE FOREST OF THE WOODKIN - [ACCEPTED]
- The Woodkin see you as a member of their own and will likely come to your aid so long as you are willing to do the same for them.
- You have a Mantis friend named 'Kris' in this faction
- Your Mom 'Mamita' is in this faction
THE NOMADS - [NEUTRAL]
- You've caught a few nomads in your webs and sent them on their way
- You have a Rival Merchant named 'Charissa' in this faction
THE ORGANIZATION GROUP - [UNKNOWN]
- You've never met a member of theirs
THE PANTHEONIC TERRITORIES - [WARY]
- A few paladins and clerics have entered your web after attempting to torch a chunk of forest for some reason. They did not live, and they do not know that you were responsible for killing them.
- You killed bandits led by someone following the [HOPE] diety
- There is a bandit leader of the [HOPE] faith that you hold a grudge against