Difference between revisions of "Arthocob Date Quest"
|Line 75:||Line 75:|
Latest revision as of 15:06, 5 May 2021
|Arthocob Date Quest by Sarcopholacooda|
Something something two bugs in a rug.
- 1 Arthocobic Terminology
- 1.1 What is an Arthocob?
- 1.2 Our Hero
- 1.3 Girls of Hab-Zoraat
- 1.4 Boys of Hab-Zoraat
- 1.5 Supporting Characters
- 1.6 Language
- 1.7 Gods & Mythology
What is an Arthocob?
- Arthocobs are a cluster of insect-like creatures from Ralligoraugh. At a time, there were billions of these locusts until the turn of sapience where hive minds were less common. Populations were reduced in mass extinctions and crusades—and the greenery recovered from the ceasing of dire swarms. Thus, it has birthed the true Arthocobs, whose intelligence may be on par with other sapiens of the galaxy. Arthocobs are highly religious, and all temples fall under the same roster of Gods preaching tales of the planet's conceptualization and will under Bhothogoshol, Relik, Ndepthteph, and many more. The language is unique, often described as serenading whispers and clicks. Although they are capable of speaking 'common', they stress their throats to sound intelligible. What an Arthocob may speak fluently in gentle hums and undertones may sound garbled and coarse when communicating in, say, English.
A normal boy trying to win the heart of his next door roommate, Eudora! Never knew his parents or past, and raised in the orphanage since he was a toddler. He has a premonition of all the orphans struggling between Bhothogoshol and Ndepthteph.
Girls of Hab-Zoraat
Tough punch buggy who Ganymede is smitten the most with. She doesn't seem to return the feelings but he'll keep trying!
Some thosc who constantly picks on Ganymede--yet tries to convince him to go out with her.
Quiet sister of Shana, who she misses very much. Without her she's a little uneasy being alone.
Background: Survived a housefire which took her parents. Rumors (in a dream) that she started the fire.
Nennekee's older sister who works as a village guard after graduation.
Background: Survived a housefire which took her parents. She seems to be at ease with herself.
A known orphan.
Boys of Hab-Zoraat
One of Kyzil's friends who bullies Ganymede.
Another of Kyzil's friends who bully Ganymede.
A known orphan.
Owner and caretaker of the Orphanage.
Antique weapons dealer and Ganymede's current employer.
Archaeologist, historian, and leader of a new Ndepthteph cult
- Domestic mollusks the size of horses used often for transportation. They have a giant shell and walk on two elephant feet.
- Domestic mollusk-like creature as big as cattle.
- Arthocob name for the desert planet where ichorynths, relicynths, and zephcynths originate.
- Grottoes and Goliacoths
- A fun tabletop roleplaying game.
- The village Ganymede and the orphanage resides.
- 1. Mollusk-like creatures who play instruments to calm the great Aeigoth Kraken. 2. Referred to the Huntoons for their long snouts and distinct accent that sounds like a musical instrument.
- A town meeting or citizen gathering, often religious.
- The home planet of the Arthocobs.
- Invasive species from Daatuteph. Leaping centipede mammals that often terrorize cattle. Can be domesticated by the inhabitants.
- A general greeting or goodbye. Or an 'amen'.
- A dometic mollusk bull, much more aggressive and guardians of Gorm herds.
- ults Nausagor Ndeptht
- “Ndepthteph sings our return” like returning to earth (after death). Suppose it’s a slogan or amen like S’dhaquacama.
- A step higher than the rank of a priest. A bishop, in a sense.
- ‘The Universe’.
- Voxxus Neb
- Basically their bible. Fun for recitals.
- Arthocob currency.
- Traditionally means 'nest' but also commonly known as Ndepthteph's realm of hell.
Gods & Mythology
- Bhothogoshol / The Great Flying Rod
- An Arthocob God who granted life from its husk within the realm of the Voxxus.
- Fabled warrior who brandishes a trumpet, and undergoes a journey to the Amber City.
- Rac-Naquagha / The Amber City
- City of golden amber where immortals and true dreamers can visit and live in eternal euphoria.
- The universe rests on the body of a cosmic centipede with billions of antennae constantly watching the realm of Voxxus. In the Mythos, the stars represent its watchful eyes. Relik birthed Ndepthteph and Bhothogoshol and balance was maintained.
- Spirits often made from the husks of treacherous and murderous men. Primitive creatures who are never satiated with their hunger like the original ancestors of Arthocobs.
- Mol Qug
- Jellyfish-esque god.
- Ndepthteph / The Death Worm
- He who relieves pain which is life, so the lost followers of Bhothogoshol say. All living creatures in the universe cannot escape the divine succumbing which is Ndepthteph. And his Maw is the gateway of Zhuogg.
- Moth-like goddess of beauty and fabric.
- Trilobite-esque god of war.
- Bloodsucking god.
|Quests by Sarcopholacooda|